Pregnant? I need help!

ladybuggirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am new and I am at the end of my rope. I has surgery in June to remove ovarian cysts and endo. I was also started on new birth control pills. I was sexually active on June 14. I had a period thought it was lighter than usual on August 7. For the last several weeks, I have had pressure in my lower right abdomen. I am lightheaded and just tired and not myself. I bad an ultrasound a week ago and there was nothing there. I had a repeated blood pregnancy test on Tuesday and it was >0.59 same as almost two weeks before. My doctor thinks in crazy I think. I don't wish to be pregnant at this point but I need answers. Oh and I did another HPT this morning and it was negative again. Thank you for any insight you may have.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have any answers Hun, just wondering if it could be your body settling down after the surgery? Or the new birth control pills may not agree with you? Xx

Also Hun you might want to move your post to the 'Am I pregnant?' Section, you'll probably get more answers in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back