Pregnant??? HELP!!

Grace143

Reaction score
OK. So, to start off, I am on day five of my missed period and I have so much back pressure and lower abd pressure, and maybe a tiny bit of breast tenderness, which is not normal for me. I have had a total of 5 faint lines on strip tests, and all negatives on digital tests. I know that it sometimes takes longer for those to say pregnant. Could someone look at my tests and give your opinion? Help!

0FE7E7A9-41C1-4568-9400-9CAC89A1C48A.jpeg 87EE4EF6-FF44-49F3-95AA-EEE8D04C52CA.jpeg

Try get a pink dye test. There much more reliable like first response

Try get a pink dye test. There much more reliable like first response
The second picture I posted was a pink dye, but it is one of the strips. I feel like I might just be too early, but I am having too many symptoms to not be pregnant. Plus, I have never had a late period

The pink dye one looks positive!
Test again in the morning hun! Hope this is the start of your bfp!x

The pink dye one looks positive!
Test again in the morning hun! Hope this is the start of your bfp!x
Thank you! I’ve taken a first response and I couldn’t see a line but I haven’t tried looking at it in natural light so there might be one. I’ll have to check when I get home. Fingers crossed that I’ll be able to test again in a few days and it’s a clear positive!

I’m guessing a FRER would be showing a very solid hun you wouldn’t have to squint to see it especially if you are 5 days late.
Try again with a FRER in a couple of days with first morning urine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back