pregnant but poss ectopic

pjv382003

Reaction score
Hi all .... just after a bit of info and advice from anyone who has experienced possible ectopic pregnancy. Today I had posative pg test result but because of my history doc sent me to early pg unit at local hosp, I am 39 diabetic with polycystic ovaries and have had 2 IVF treatments,one triplet pregnancy that concluded in a still birth at 23 weeks, one resulting in a daughter born at 34 weeks who is now 10..so its all abit worrying. Anyway I have no idea of dates just know I had period about 6 weeks ago. Had scan and no pg sac was detectable but my right ovary displayed a collapsed follicle that could indicate a egg release. I have had my blood done and need to do again friday. So now I sit and wait and surf for info. I have no certain symtoms just had very light show 2 days ago and have had very light pressure on left side, Nurse said the pregnancy could just be too early too show in uterus.has anyone experienced this?.I know info can make you worry more but after all I have been through it enpowers me to 'be prepared' Thank you for your time and hope someone out there can help.

Hi,

Although I have not experianced this before, I do know someone who has had an eptopic pregnancy. You would suffer a lot of pain that I do know! Im suprised a scan didnt show it? I do hope everything is ok, but if you experiance any pain you must contact the hospital straight away

Natalie

Hi Thank you Natalie for your reply and good wishes. I went for bloods doing again today and the reading for Hcg was 762.3 on wednesday and 2 days later they were 1006.8. Doctor said she hoped it would be around 1500 but would be concerned if it was 800-900.I am so confused now. Have to repeat bloods again sunday and due for another scan wednesday. Still have no pains and have had no more shows so just trying to stay positive. Any replies to these hcg levels would be appreciated. thank you for taking time to read.

Wow- you and I are almost the same. I am 19, PG, but possible eptopic. Last Friday hCG was at 42, by Sunday they were at 36. They told me I miscarried, and I was devastated. Thursday they sent me back for more blood work and a quanatative hCG of 114 came back. This is normal for how far along they think I am. They have done 2 scans, one last week where they couldn't see anything, and one today where they saw "something" in my uterine lining. Now i have to go every 48 hours until hCG has reached 2000. And I have to go in for another scan on the 16th. Stranger things have happened- I have had slight bleeding last week- kinda like a normal period, but a completely differnt color. Keep me updated and I will update as well!

i'm back next week for a 3rd scan! cos they've classed me as a possible eptopic, but the last scan that they did seemed to be in the right place.
but now they want to check that the baby is growing! The only difference is i've got constant pain.. i think thats what they're worrying about now!!
I had polysystic overies too, so i understand the worries that you're going through!
Hopefully the hcg levels will keep increasing!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back