pregnant but poss ectopic part 2 please help if you can

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by pjv382003, Apr 22, 2005.

  1. pjv382003

    pjv382003 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi ..if you have read my other post you will know my situation but I have just in the last few hours had a call from a doctor at local hosp who told me.....'your pregnancy isnt viable cause your hcg blood result hasnt doubled in 48hours from 762 on wednesday to 1006 today. we need to see you tomorrow and 2 options are lapo to check not ectopic or the meds to enhance my body to absorb the pregnancy'..That was it.....VERY VERY blunt..I am just not convinced and need to know if anyone has experienced this b4. he said they cant rescan til mon not willing to redo blood hcg to make sure and just seems to want to get me out the way.I am so emotional.I am pregnant.just the baby isnt showing in uterus or tubes.so where is it?.....ANY advice would be appreicated cause at moment I just feel so depressed. thank you
     
  2. ukwahine

    ukwahine Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2005
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    0
    :( Poor you...how did it all go today?
    If it's not too late, maybe you can get a second opinion, because you need to feel like you are being heard and listened to. If you are feeling negativity from your doctor you really ought to address this by finding another doctor..even if this means going to the emergency room at the hospital, and telling them you're having strange feelings, etc, and tell them how worried you are. Sorry I can't be more specific, having not been through this myself, but I hope it helps..let us know how it goes?
    Love and light, ukwahine.
     
  3. pjv382003

    pjv382003 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am back.!....been in hospital since saturday 23rd. What a time I have had.OK....kept in because they believed I was at strong risk of a ectopic and as I am alone at night and distance from hospital i was too at risk. So in last 6 days I have had hcg blood redone and they actually dropped on Sunday to 800. It was suggested that I had the injection or lapo in next few days to deal with the non viable pregnancy. I just didnt feel right about it all as still no pain or bleeding and I felt very pregnant but your body does some stuff to you doesnt it. Anyway by now I am feeling like Mrs Paranoia. It was decided that they would again repeat bloods thursday and guess what 2100 !Sooooooo..scan today revealed a 'mass' in the womb.nothing in the tubes . After the Consultant coming down to unit to see my results she has decided on 3 things possible. Ectopic.very small chance... pregnancy that not going to advance..and lastly too early to tell and could be a viable pregnacy......I am at the point where I could laff.I have certainly cryed enough....anyway.rescan next thursday and I know in my heart that it probably wont be a ongoing pregnancy.but I had to know.......as one nurse said to me other day.''make sure you get what you think is right actions as in 2 years time you dont want to be still sat wondering''....Thank you for your message and I again will keep u posted....Sorry its such a long story.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice