Pregnant? Blue veins

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Snidy, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Snidy

Snidy Well-Known Member

So my AF is due tomorrow. My breasts for the last week have been very sore and sensitive and fuller. Before my AF came last month I was TTC and noticed my breasts were sore but mainly just the sides. This time it's the sides, my nipples, and my inner breasts as well. Also, I just noticed today dark blue veins on both breasts. I don't know if I've gotten this before and just not noticed or if this is new for me. Does it sound like I could be pregnant? I'm 13 dpo.

2. EmmaLilly22

EmmaLilly22 Well-Known Member

I had exactly the same and thought exactly how you are but mine turned out to just be another sign of AF coming xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

3. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

It could be AF signs or not. Im 5 weeks pregnant and my boob pain started fully only just now and its all over and very different to AF boob pain. Id take a test to just be sure. Xx

4. Tigeress

Tigeress Well-Known Member

Veins on my chest and around boobs was a sign for me and my nipples got darker to. It's defo worth testing xx

5. Snidy

Snidy Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies. Today is when I should get my AF so I'll have to wait and see and if she doesn't show up I'm taking a test tomorrow morning and shall see!

6. EmmaLilly22

EmmaLilly22 Well-Known Member

Good luck with testing xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

7. dianevickers

dianevickers Member

you could well be... they seem like promosing signs although id test asap to be sure. at 13dpo if you use a sensitive test you should get accurate results. i use first response but i usually get them online as its cheaper than in store. look for a code at https://www.buzzcouponcodes.com/
    i got almost £6 off inc del so not too bad atall... it mounts up over the months,im crazy for poas haha
    good luck xx