Pregnant and bladder prolapse

JoD

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Well I gave birth to my little boy 7 months ago. I won't dwell as I know some of you lovely ladies here have suffered some losses but will fill you in as I've not been here for a while.

Liam was 3rd time lucky for us after 2 misses, and an awful delivery. Now 7 1/2 months post birth I finally have a date for surgery to fix my bladder prolapse which hasn't benefited from physio. Infact it has collapsed my vaginal wall now so I have bits of that hanging out :(

Also the pill I was on previously wasn't suiting, kept bleeding early (yasmin) so was switched to cilest as stronger?

Anyway I picked me boy up this morning and there was no mistaking the boob ache when his head hit it, took a test... blimin pregnant

I could cry and laugh at the same time. I'm still in shock.

It may will end in its own course if history repeats... but I'm after some experiences from those pregnant with prolapses so I know what to expect throughout. Not sure my bladder can take much more at the mo. Also will it result in a section if I get to term?

This pregnancy certainly wasn't planned, I imagine if it lasts I'll struggle like mad but I can't end in voluntarily knowing I have a family to offer, albeit skint and very worried x x

I have no advice but think talking to the Dr or mw will hopefully give you some better ideas of what to expect big hugs and congratulations on birth of son and the new preg xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back