Pregnant agan...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Boy I am I glad this forum is here, I wouldn't feel right posting all my worries in the tri's...

Found out this morning that I got my bfp... I am really excited by it, both because now I can go and update the council without them reducing our housing need and also because I have a really, really positive feeling about this pregnancy.

I remember when we made love and feeling a little soul come to us, i woke up the next morning with butterflies in my tummy and I just knew.

I started to doubt myself a bit, wondered if I just wanted it so much that I was kidding myself, but it happened and I have a strong feeling of wellbeing and that this pregnancy is going to go as planned.

I am so happy :)

I want to keep it a secret from the real world for as long as possible, hopefully 25 weeks.

So excited!

congrats hun really pleased for you xxxxxxxx

A very merry Crimbles for you, your secret's safe with us ;) xx

i am over the moon for you fi, i really am! and it is so great you have such a positive feeling about this LO ii am sure Ivy-Mae is looking over you both :)

Huge congrats hun.. Brilliant news.. Wishing you a happy ( i know that will be difficult) & healthy pregnancy xx

So happy for you Hun! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!xxx

fantastic news fi,just in time for xmas and for jan , as you wanted. really pleased for you. xxx

Hmm got a 'not pregnant' on a digi this morning, am a bit worried...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back