Pregnant again after late miscarraige

Dinkydizzy

Reaction score
Obviously I’m terrified and really nervous as well as over the moon! I was just wondering what extra care other couples got in this situation? If any? X

I'm afraid I'm not sure. I didn't have a late miscarriage but had one at around 10 weeks. As it was my second mc this time round my midwife has taken extra care of me and got me an early scan in EPU. Think she had to push a bit for it and pull some strings but depending on your gp or midwife they might do something like this for you xx

Thanks for the reply, I’ve spoke to my midwife briefly when she made the appointment for my booking in, she said her duty of care unfortunately remains the same, I will be under a consultant anyway as I’ve had 2 sections so I guess it’s all up to them! I’ve booked myself in for a private scan at 9 weeks just in case lol

I can't help with personal experiences, but know a few ladies who experienced a few pregnancy loss. One lady conceived naturally, two women saw their docs and underwent IVF PGS NGS, as it occurred they had genetics issues. xx

My first baby was a stillborn at 26+5. I got pregnant 6 month later with my son. I had extra scans at 28, 32 & 36weeks (i think) and lots more midwife/ nurses appointments for BP and water check xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back