Pregnant again after 2 miscarriages, an I am terrified.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by Lilalylola, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

Today 9dpo I found out that I am pregnant again,

I had a miscarriage last month and the month before as well.
    I am on aspirin on advise of my doctor, I am generally scared that I might not be doing good on taking the aspirin as in had 2 children without it, but not been able to stay pregnant after my daughter..

2. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

That's great news....
    Stay relaxed, get advice from doctor - or maybe try Miscarriage Association as they have been amazing in every way. Such great advice.
    I am wishing you and your bean stickiness beyond measure :)
    Good luck and congratulations xxxx

3. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

I've only had a chem pregnancy last month and I was devastated , so I can imagine after 2 losses your feeling stressed and nervous . You really have to try and relax though as putting your body in a state of stress really won't help your fertility. Try and stay positive , you already have had a baby before so your body can do it . I'm glad your getting support off your dr :)

Mine was so not interested , that's how I felt . He made sure to tell me before I left that I probably wouldn't be eligible for fertility treatment off the nhs either due to already having a 10 year old . I nearly slapped him, I thought he was very insensitive considering I was there following a Chem pregnancy .

I've only ever been pregnant 2 times
    1st time at 19 and had a healthy 8lb 5 boy
    2nd time at 29 ! Chem pregnancy
    Never had abortion or Sti etc
    I generally look after myself so I was a little annoyed lol , but I understand they are struggling with money
    I'm a nurse so I know how the nhs works and struggles to manage .
    I'm sure your dr knows what he's doing and I'm praying that we all have healthy pregnancys this year :)