Pregnant 6 weeks. Failed morning after pill.

Chloeisobelle

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant.
I was seeing a man on and off since May.
We had an accident and I took the morning after pill the next day, 4 weeks later my period hasn't come and I decided to do a pregnancy test, I still cannot believe the pill didn't work, I'm still in complete shock. I've told this guy that I was seeing that I'm pregnant and he's gone awol. Told me he wants nothing to do with the child and doesn't want to be in a relationship or have anything to do with the situation full stop.
In already a single mum to a 19 month old girl. I've already had a scan and I was told that despite the pill not working everything looks fine.
I'm at a loss for what to do, I don't think I can go through with a termination but I suffer with very bad anxiety and I don't have a lot of support from family either. I'm just at a loss for what to do, if this man wanted to be involved it would be a huge weight off my shoulders but he doesn't actually give a damn. He's called me insane for even considering keeping the baby.
I just don't know how I will cope with 2 children as a single parent :(
And my last pregnancy I was anxious the whole way through with panic attacks, on already having daily panic attacks now because I'm so stressed.
Has anyone been In this situation? I just need some help :(

Hiya hun, unfortunately I don't have any advice but you might be better posting in Pregnancy Chat as there are more people in that part of the forum.

This was the situation with my 1st.
I carries on and shes 3 years old now. I also have a new partner when she was 15 months.
Its your choice what you do im lucky i have alot of support and work fulltime.

Us mummys do find the strength to carry on x

Hi, I can relate to some of this as I'm a young single mum of one and went through my pregnancy alone without a partner, luckily I do have supportive family and friends and LO does see her dad once a week, but what rings a bell is your anxiety problems, I have severe anxiety and health anxiety too, it seems to be harder to cope than before i had my daughter, I advise that you gather anyone close to you and let them know you need help. Maybe ask your doctor for help tackle your anxiety in the form of CBT/breathing techniques or even pay for private therapy once in a while, anything to help! Having another little one will be a stress on you with everything else going on, I dont have any great advice except be open with those close to you and look at facing your anxiety head on. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back