Pregnancy vitamins

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Hi everyone

What, if any vitamins are you taking? I’m really struggling with my seven seas ones the pregnancy ones are so big compared to there trying to conceive ones.

I just take the nhs healthy start ones. Folic acid and vitamin D. They are only little so easy to take.

I just take the pregnacare ones. They have everything in them so no need to take lots of pills just one. X

I also take the seven seas @PinkFlamingo - they are larger than the trying to conceive ones but I just drink a lot of water.
The good thing about those ones is it has ginger in it and I think it definitely helps with the nausea x

I have taken sevens seas all the way through, it was hard in the first trimester with the nausea but the Pregnacare ones are just as big. Try taking them with food that you are able to keep down x

Hi flamingo, i originally took a pregnancy multivitamin but found all too big to swallow. I ended up with HG in pregnancy so swallowing them wasnt doable anymore. Even now i struggle with big pills!
I Personally just took 400mg folate. That probably sounds bad?
With first baby i took pregnancy multivitamins fine and easy and lost baby.
This one really has only ever had folate and has survived so far & passed all recent checks in anomoly scan.
Just take what you can, i know generally speaking the NHS advices folic acid and vitamin D

I'm currently taking pregnacare multi, plus 400mg folate and omega 3. I was taking coq10 and vitex but stopped those when I found out!

I've been taking the NHS healthy start ones because, well, they're free. I take extra folic acid as well on prescription because of my age and bmi.

Boots own are a bareable size. They look like the pregnacare box x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back