Pregnancy vitamins

Blueflower

Reaction score
Hi! Can anyone recommend the best pregnancy vitamins please? I am finishing off my Pregnacare Conception but should probably graduate! When did you switch? :preg:

Hi blueflower.

I was on pregnacare conception and switched to pregnacare original about 5 days after bfp.

Took them up until 3/4 days ago and then switched to seven seas as iv been feeling really awful and wanted to see if the vits were making it worse.

For past 3 days iv just took folic acid and vitamin d. Still feeling rough although today I was only sick twice! Result.

As long as ur getting the recommended dose of folic acid I don't think it particularly matters what brand etc you go with xx

I'm using pregnacare purely because they were on 3 for 2! ;) I know I used them last time too but think I used another type too, Seven Seas possibly... I didn't find they made me feel more queasy but I hear a lot of ladies do have that trouble
X

Once my pregnacare were finished I just switched to a combined folic acid and vitamin d tablet x

Was taking pregnacare up until I couldn't swallow them anymore due to sickness, so when I feel like that I just take folic acid

Great! I'll have a look when I'm out shopping! :thanks:

I was taking just folic acid and vitD until last week when I got Asdas own brand pregnancy multivitamins. All the same ingredients and at £3 for 60 tablets I'm not going to turn that down!

I found that pregnancare made me Sick. I switched to tescos own and again the minute I took them I was sick. I'm just on folic acid and vitamin D now. Once I get passed 12 weeks hopefully I can try them again. It's about finding which ones suit you xx

Pregnacare Max - to be taken throughout pregnancy. If you struggle to swallow you can get it in liquid form. I take mine with food, never made be feel sick & is the most recommended by midwives xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back