Pregnancy vitamins

Supermummy

Reaction score
Just wandering what pregnancy vitamins everyone is taking was already taking folic acid wanted some with omega 3:eh: x

I'm taking pregnacare, been fine on them so far :)

Pregnacare for me too :)

I'm taking tesco pregnancy vitamins. I read the back of them and what they have in the them and the amounts is identical to pregnacare but they are £6 cheaper! My GP told me to do that and same with cold and flu tablets. I just check it has the same about of stuff in in terms of mg etc!x

I was taking Folic Acid, Vitamin D and also Omega 3 separately before my BFP. I thought I should now try something for pregnancy so have just bought Some Pregnacare and am going to carry on with the Omega 3 aswell

I'm taking g the boots pregnancy support vitamins. They make me gag though, they're like bullets!

I take Pregnacare with omega extras that they do, so comes with brownish tablets along with clear yellow omega ones. Expensive but seemingly the ones midwife recommends. Xxx

I'm taking the pregnacare - I am thinking I should be taking the ones with omega 3 now. I'll order some today xx

II'mm using seven seas pregnancy as I used seven seas TTC and they were brilliant xx

I've got the same stuff in Vitabiotics Jointace... Omega3, folic acid as well as glucosamine, cod liver oil, B12, vitamin D (I was borderline vitamin D deficient about 18 months ago, been supplementing it for a while now) etc.

I also take calcium, magnesium and zinc (have done even pre pregnancy).

But that's just me

Lxx

I'm on pregnacare ones, the standard ones not the omega ones. Maybe I should get a sep omega suppliment..

I'm on the Pregnacare with omega as well. Pricey!

Find them really hard to take, not great with taking tablets anyway and they are huge!

I'm on pregnacare and been taking at night after main meal but have been suffering with a bad upset tummy first thing in the morning. As in I have to rush to the loo if I'm not already up and awake.

I'm wondering if this is related to the pregnacare? Anyone else had this issue?

I went back to boots own folic acid and tesco vitamin D last night and didn't suffer so much with a bad tummy this morning so think I'm going to stay off pregnacare for now.

Pregnacare gave me a bad tummy in previous pregnancies. This time I'm on seven seas and they're fine x

Pregnacare gave me a bad tummy in previous pregnancies. This time I'm on seven seas and they're fine x

Thanks Hun might try them next. I've read that you only need folic acid when trying and in first tri. Is that right?

Yes, but I tend to take my it all the way through as there's no harm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back