Pregnancy vent

Sprk

Reaction score
Ok, so this is my second pregnancy. With my first, I didn't feel bloated or uncomfortable until I was around the four month mark. I am oversized to begin with (both then and now).

This time around I am already feeling like my jeans are tighter, I am short of breath, super hungry even though I can't eat, and so exhausted.

Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to be pg, but am tired of it already. :wall2:
Sorry for needing to vent.

Your not the only one the past week I've felt so ill tired, podgy and irritable! Just have to focus on the gorgeous baby we will have at the end! Chin up we are hear any time we need to rant xx

I can assure you that this will be the first of MANY pregnancy rants you will have during the next 35 weeks haha.

Its all worth it for our gorgeous babbas though :) :)

Thanks ladies. I am doing my best to control the hormones...I know that's why I am feeling so low. My OH just doesn't get it...he keeps asking if I regret our decision to start a family. Of course I am happy...he just doesn't seem to understand how uncomfy I am. I really enjoyed my first pregnancy and I don't know why I feel this way this time.

Here's hoping it gets better :pompom:

Apparently I've been 'a crabbit bitch'
I'm insanely tired
Its hard to breathe
I turn my nose up at most food and can't eat til evening

How ppl can go till months and months in not knowing their pregnant, I have one question for them...
How???????

Last edited:
If I hadn't missed my period or had slight nausea I probably wouldn't have known.

I've been really tired, but I've always suffered with tiredness, but my pregnancy had amplified it.

But I have zero other pregnancy symptoms, except some cramping which I mostly put down to constipation. :)
I know how lucky I am, no sore boobs (although they haven't grown either), I look more pudgy than pregnant around my stomach, no morning sickness or anything just being tired (which makes me feel horrendous but like I say I'm always tired).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back