Pregnancy tests

Quaylaa

Reaction score
okay so I got a few faint lines on 10 ml tests so I’m just wondering how long to wait before it will show up on a 25ml? I want to do a clear blue digital one which shows how many weeks you are but don’t want to do it too early incase it doesn’t show up, been getting positives on 10ml for 4 days now :)

2383AC5B-0DED-4D40-B751-BAA5E4C6C239.jpeg

CB digi weeks estimator is relatively sensitive compared to other CB digis. If you’re getting a sold pink line on 10miu tests I would probably try the next day. I got all mine on the same day.

CB digi weeks estimator is relatively sensitive compared to other CB digis. If you’re getting a sold pink line on 10miu tests I would probably try the next day. I got all mine on the same day.
I done a digital this morning and still saying not pregnant.. but the 10ml are showing lines x

10C93DBA-AC44-4F39-82D0-E4C9AA4D9E42.jpeg

I done a digital this morning and still saying not pregnant.. but the 10ml are showing lines x

64A7DBB9-E1DC-416D-9E98-BDFA3F26E5A4.jpeg

I’d wait for the line to be a bit darker I think. Maybe wait a day or two. You might find then that the weeks indicator changes quickly. Mine changed every 4 days I think.

The cb digis are triggered at 50mIU, so if you get positives on 10mIU now, you will certainly get a "pregnant" on your digi in 48 hours. Good luck and congrats!x

The cb digis are triggered at 50mIU, so if you get positives on 10mIU now, you will certainly get a "pregnant" on your digi in 48 hours. Good luck and congrats!x
Just the 10IU are only faint I don’t want to test too early again

HCG doubles every 48 hours.
So imagine you're at
10mIU today,
15mIU tomorrow,
20mIU on Monday,
30mIU on Tuesday
40mIU on Wednesday
60mIU on Thursday
80mIU on Friday.

This is an example on how HCG could go up, but you could already be at a higher level already and show much earlier on a digital.x

HCG doubles every 48 hours.
So imagine you're at
10mIU today,
15mIU tomorrow,
20mIU on Monday,
30mIU on Tuesday
40mIU on Wednesday
60mIU on Thursday
80mIU on Friday.

This is an example on how HCG could go up, but you could already be at a higher level already and show much earlier on a digital.x
Thankyou!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back