pregnancy tests

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
can anyone help me. I stopped taking my pill on the 15 April and had my bleed start date 19 April, therefore i thought that i was next due on, on the 17 May. Done pregnancy test on the 21 May as not come on yet but it reads negative. have severe nausea and very tender breasts. please can someone give me some advise (by the way this is my 3rd pregnancy and i am at a lost just as much this time as the 1st.)

davina

Hi Davina,

I too am trying for baby No.3!!

I never got a possitive result with either of my two till between 6-8 weeks pregnant so it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. Leave it a few days and try another one.

You can get some very sensitive (and cheap) pregnancy tests at

www.babymad.com

Your symptoms sure sound promising so good luck!!

Much love

:lol: Kerry

Thanks very much for your response. it really helped me. I am off to the doctors tonight so fingers crossed. and a definate fingers crossed for you.

x

Hi Davina,

Keep me posted.....good luck!!

Davina,

I also did 5 tests, that were all negative and i was 4 days late, i then took a really cheap test called "on-call" which came up BFP so to double check i got a double pack of asda's own and they were BFP to. i have found that the cheaper ones are more sensitive than the named ones and i was nearly 2 weeks late when i found out. :roll:

Good luck :D

:lol: Hi Kerry and Amy

Went to the doctors last night. She said that she wouldnt do a test as it would be much the same as one from the chemist, but she did advise me to do one in a weeks time.

Went to Tesco and bought a packet of two of their own brand tests, and being me i did a test yesterday and it came up positive. very faint but definately positive. Yippee.

davina

Davina,

Thats super dooper news!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

my first one was so faint my partner couldn't see it!!

Congratulations i am so happy for you

Congratulations honey!!!!

Well done you!!!!

Good luck and looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy!!!

Lots of love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back