Pregnancy test going lighter

LauraMay05

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could please give some advice and reassurance. My last monthly period started on the 4th of July 2021. I normally have a cycle between 24 - 27 days every month but this month I somehow had a feeling I conceived and done a test on Saturday the 24th with a clear blue digital that came up pregnant 1-2 but I’ve also been testing with the easy@home cheap Amazon tests that kept staying faint every day since so I went and got the FRED tests yesterday. I done one at 11.35am yesterday which was very positive then I done one this morning first morning urine and it’s came up a faint positive. I’m now panicking thinking I’m going to miscarry

1D11DC69-11B8-448F-82B3-C7D05578FDA8.jpeg

Honestly try not to worry. I’m a testing obsessive and lines are lighter darker at different times of day, different tests, more or less diluted urine.

I’ve used the one step and o my starting to get a more clear line now at 5 weeks.

Try not to worry and wait 48 hrs before testing - if you can wait that long xx

Honestly try not to worry. I’m a testing obsessive and lines are lighter darker at different times of day, different tests, more or less diluted urine.

I’ve used the one step and o my starting to get a more clear line now at 5 weeks.

Try not to worry and wait 48 hrs before testing - if you can wait that long xx

It’s worrying, when did you first get your proper dark positive?

mom worried it’s going to be a chemical pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back