Pregnancy test confirmation

Kitana

Reaction score
How far along were you before you got a BFP??
Just a bit curious about this. Some get it fast and some very late.

I got mine about 6 days before AF was due x

7 days before period was due, got a squinter; so much so that my husband told me not to be silly...
Haha. 37 weeks later, look what he got!

I got mine the day AF was due, as I hadn't tested before as had no symptoms whatsoever. It was an Internet cheapy and it was a squinter even at 14 DPO.

I got my positive test 20 DPO and 4 days after AF was due (long cycles). However, I wasn't trying for a baby, so I only tested because I had symptoms and suspected.

Last edited:
Very early for me about 5-6 days before af would have been due on a clear blue plus but was super faint

I tested at 11 dpo and got quite a strong positive for being before AF. I held off a few days not to make myself crazy so I might have tested positive earlier if I had done.x

I think I got mine two days after AF was due. I wasn't really paying attention that month as I had been so poorly xxxx

I got a bfp 2 days before af was due. Was a convincing bfp with a frer, but all my positives have been very convincing xx

I got mine (a very, very faint squinter though!) at 9dpo, about a week before AF due. I didn't het anything completely convincing until the day before AF was due xx

I got mine either the day af was due or the day before (my cycle is 29-30 days). It was a strong positive then later that morning1-2 on a digi, I didn't test earlier.

I got a very faint positive 3 days before AF was due.

Tested day af was due and got clear line on a cheapie. However had tested 4 days before that (10dpo) amd got nothing! X

Tested at 9DPO and got a faint line on a FRER, darker on another test by the evening and then good line at 10DPO.
Varies for everyone :) xx

I tested at 9dpo and got bfn. Tested again at 14 dpo (day AF due) and got BFP. Went back to the 9dpo test then and there was a real tiny squinter if a line!!! Xx

Did anyone know they were pregnant through blood test results but showed a BFN on HPT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back