Pregnancy Symptoms?

AngelLily

Reaction score
When did everyone's symptoms start?

In my last pregnancy with DS the sickness started as 3 weeks, I felt sick until 14 weeks but never vomited.

I know I'm still early days, but I'm yet to have any symptoms really. The odd patch of sickness that lasts minutes and the odd nipple sensitivity.

Has anyone got symptoms yet or when did they start for you?

On and off tender boobs with enormous nipples lol, stating to get dry mouth again started properly last night. And I'm incredibly irritable, hubby doesn't stand a chance xD xx

For me they didn't start until 7 weeks, I felt sick at first but now I just feel sort of hungry and like my stomach is constantly empty, and that I need to burp all the time (haha) although today was the first day I had to dash to the loo to be sick :x:sick:

Hope you manage to get through these early days without feeling too poorly!

Iv got sore boobs nausea on and off in mornings dry mouth and not sure if it's related but my hips are hurting xx

First felt queasy about five days after conception

Mine started at just over 4w, empty feeling first thing which causes nausea, restless leg ( only 1 ) burping and guffing A LOT!

I've had loose stools too. Probably a bit TMI :lol: But thought I'd share.

I had sickness at about 5 weeks. No boob symptoms to speak of at all. They just got bigger later in the pregnancy.

Hey ladies, my symptoms come and go, when they go i worry myself to death and then they creep back with a vengeance, lots of nausea, sore boobs, constipated and lots of gas and burping which is really embarrassing! the only relief i get from the nausea is to eat 24/7!!

This will be my 4th child and each pregnancy has got worse and worse symptoms wise, and so far ive had all boys xxx

I have a very low libido atm as well, I know its common! But I feel sorry for hubby aha, I dont think we've been Intimate since a couple days after ov lol. Anyone else having this?

Last edited:
With Jackson I was sick from 5w till 9m.

This one Ive got another week till I know but atm Im just tired as hell and tender bigger boobs. A couple more pees than usual too.

xxxx

I have a very low libido atm as well, I know its common! But I feel sorry for hubby aha, I dont think we've been Intimate since a couple days after ov lol. Anyone else having this?

Me and hubby were intimate this morning :lol: I've never had that in any of my pregnancies so far. My sex drive went through the roof last pregnancy!

I have little to no symptoms atm I had lower backache, a little nausea and erect nipples and tender breasts two weeks ago.

I'm feeling nauseous in the mornings but just heaving and not being sick. I don't know if this is what morning sickness is or I'm just making myself feel this way?!
My boobs are sore at night when I take my bra off and I'm tired (although I'm always tired!) and seem to be constantly peckish!!

I have sore boobies with some serious nipplage and they are getting really veiny and the areola is darker. I feel nauseous sometimes but I'm off loads of foods... Cannot stomach meat especially chicken. Umm I get a bit gassy haha but that's about it, sometimes I get cramps and I need to pee loads but yeah that's all.

Nausea started around 6 weeks this time and was awful til around 14 weeks, since then it's been better but have still felt a bit queasy and had a nasty bitter taste in my mouth in an evening. I seem to have a few good days followed by a few bad days. I've also found eating smaller meals helps.

Not really had any other symptoms. Oh, other than being off some foods (baked beans!!!) and I went off salad/cucumber and hummus etc in tri 1 but I'm starting to feel like I could eat it again now. So going to buy cucumber, hummus and pitta bread next week lol.

In my first two pregnancies I didn't get any real nausea at all so this has been completely new for me.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get niggly cramps and more boob sensitivity at the moment. Or I might be imaging things :lol: Who knows?

I'm a bit worried about how few symptoms I'm having. Boobs are bigger and a bit tender but not aching and I haven't had any nausea. I did have a bit of tummy trouble but that's cleared up now.

We've only done it three times since BFP, so like once a week, which is minimal for us, I'm more terrified of it causing another loss than anything as the last one went not long after we dtd and then I had pink spotting and it went downhill from there.

Think it should improve later but I'm not really up for it and that's not normal for me.

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back