Pregnancy symptoms but BFN!

Kylie_ttc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just come across this site and have found it really useful so far! I just wanted to share what I'm currently going through.

I stopped taking Cerazette 3 weeks and 4 days ago after 5-6years. I felt absolutely fine for the first 2 weeks but since then I've had every single pregnancy symptom going!

*excruciating nipples
*full and heavy boobs
*cramping in my lower abdomen
*exhausted
*waking up between 4am-5am for a wee (very odd for me!)
*feeling constantly sick, so much so that I ran to the loo yesterday but was never actually sick
*lower back ache
*pinching in my lower stomach

I've had no withdrawal bleed and no sign of AF at all. I've done a test and was BFN today. It's commonly known that coming off the pill gives you many of these symptoms but I just feel so strange!

Me and OH last DTD the week before I stopped the pill but I have had some stomach problems and had what my mum calls 'poorly poos' lol! sorry tmi! so I'm unsure of the effectiveness.

I just don't know what is going on with my body!

So frustrating being a woman xxxx

Hello and welcome! Some people do of course fall pregnant as soon as they come off the pill but a lot of ladies do find it can take a along time to get the pill out of their system. The symptoms could well be withdrawal, I used to take Cerezette too and dont recall having a bleed after stopping it (this was 6 years ago now though) I would be inclined to say that the symptoms you are having are associated with coming off the pill, it is strange to experience the chemical change after not taking it. Lol at TMI, there is so much on here that 'society' would deem as TMI but we are all happy to discuss it on here freely! It is quite liberating not having to censor it in that respect we can tell it like it is and not have to sugar coat it and worry people wont like it

Hello and welcome! Some people do of course fall pregnant as soon as they come off the pill but a lot of ladies do find it can take a along time to get the pill out of their system. The symptoms could well be withdrawal, I used to take Cerezette too and dont recall having a bleed after stopping it (this was 6 years ago now though) I would be inclined to say that the symptoms you are having are associated with coming off the pill, it is strange to experience the chemical change after not taking it. Lol at TMI, there is so much on here that 'society' would deem as TMI but we are all happy to discuss it on here freely! It is quite liberating not having to censor it in that respect we can tell it like it is and not have to sugar coat it and worry people wont like it

Hello! Thank you for your reply :)
We havent DTD since I came off the pill, it was the week before i stopped so I know chances of being pregnant are slim. I've loads of things online about the side effects of coming off Cerazette and how awful it can be - why don't they tell you this at the doctors?! We werent planning to start a family until this time next year but I feel really disappointed with my BFN, I guess I didnt realise how much I wanted it!xx

We havent DTD since I came off the pill, it was the week before i stopped so I know chances of being pregnant are slim. I've loads of things online about the side effects of coming off Cerazette and how awful it can be - why don't they tell you this at the doctors?! We werent planning to start a family until this time next year but I feel really disappointed with my BFN, I guess I didnt realise how much I wanted it!xx

That is true, they are so eager to shove people on the pill but less interested in thelling them what happens after it. I am having gynae problems and doc suggested going on the pill.... yeah cos that guarenteed to get me pregnant isnt it?! Its like they just do not listen. Its surprising how much a BFN can bring home just how much you want a baby. Are you still waiting or wil you start TTC now? xx

That is true, they are so eager to shove people on the pill but less interested in thelling them what happens after it. I am having gynae problems and doc suggested going on the pill.... yeah cos that guarenteed to get me pregnant isnt it?! Its like they just do not listen. Its surprising how much a BFN can bring home just how much you want a baby. Are you still waiting or wil you start TTC now? xx

I think they just work in terms of cost, it's probably cheaper to put you on the pill than do whats actually needed! They changed me from Cerazette to Cerelle without asking me, apparently it's 'exactly the same just cheaper'. They don't care about well being or autonomy, just cost!
If I'm definitely not pregnant now then we will wait until we move house and have saved enough for my maternity leave (I'm an absolute control freak and plan everything down to a T!).
I still have no sign of AF and this is the 5th day my nipples have been unbearably sore and the 4th day in a row i've woken up between 4am-5am to pee! It's just bizzarre! xx

I came off the same pill in April and in may I was convinced I was pregnant I had so many of the same symptoms you have and felt so sick. I think it was just the effects of coming off the pill

I came off the same pill in April and in may I was convinced I was pregnant I had so many of the same symptoms you have and felt so sick. I think it was just the effects of coming off the pill

How long did your symptoms last? I've accepted the fact I'm probably not pregnant but I need to see a light at the end of the tunnel! I stopped the pill almost 4 weeks ago and have had no period pains just all these pregnancy ones!

Any news yet Kylie?? I wish you all the best!!! Baby dust to you!��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back