Pregnancy straight after stopping the pill?

willz123

Reaction score
Has anyone on here got pregnant straight after taking the pill?

Just wondering if it is actually possible?

The only people I know that got pg straight after cerazette it ended in a mc ... Not trying to scare you hun but u really should wait until you have gone though an entire cycle first xxx

It is possible to ovulate and get pregnant before having your first AF off the pill - I read up about it when I first came off the pill.......

Yes, totally possible x

Thanks ladies, I hope I am one of the lucky few who will get pregnant straight away! I hope it's not just withdrawal symptoms to contraception making me experience early pregnancy symptoms! Thanks for your replies xx

I stopped taking the microgyn (sp) on the 13th September & got pregnant on the 4th October. Perfectly healthy pregnancy & healthy baby :) x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes I fell pregnant straight after using the contraceptive patch, could believe we were lucky enough to catch so quickly.

Michelle x

It took me a year to conceive after being on cerazzette

People get pregnant while on the pill so it is definitely possible to get pregnant straight after :) everyone is different!

Good luck to you x

Hi, i stopped the pill after 11 years in June. I have since ovulated and now think implantation is occuring. I will test next week.

I have only had one period which was a breakthrough bleed the day after i stopped the pill (end of packet). Im praying atm!

just wanted to ask a quick question

I stopped my pill and 3 days later had AF and just never started taking the pill again that was 4-5 weeks ago and now im 9 days late what do you think?

I stopped my pill and 3 days later had AF and just never started taking the pill again that was 4-5 weeks ago and now im 9 days late what do you think?

Same! I'm 11 days late though and have had BFN pregnancy tests

Same! I'm 11 days late though and have had BFN pregnancy tests

I had a breakthrough bleed day after stopping my pill and nothing since, Although testing is negative still. However i felt ovulation which was ten days ago, frustrating hey ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back