Pregnancy straight after miscarriage

Toria111

Reaction score
I miscarried 21 May, then last week I felt like I was pregnant again, so did some of those cheap pregnancy tests that all came up negative. I was so sure I was pregnant,so did a digital clear blue which came up very quickly with "pregnant 1-2 weeks". I've continued doing the cheap stick ones that are now showing a second line too.

So today I rung my GP, to see where I go from here and he is sending me for a scan in the next few weeks to see if I actually am pregnant. Anyone else ever had this? I'm a bit confused as I would have thought if they were showing negative last week, and positive now. Then surely it's not left over material from the previous pregnancy?

I had a miscarriage before hun and you shouldnt get a negative unless everything has gone but if they're the cheapies theyre not always that sensitive. Also if there was something still there, you probably would still have some bleeding. Do you know when you ovulated? Xxx

I had a miscarriage before hun and you shouldnt get a negative unless everything has gone but if they're the cheapies theyre not always that sensitive. Also if there was something still there, you probably would still have some bleeding. Do you know when you ovulated? Xxx

I just want the scan done ASAP now. No, I have no idea when I ovulated. I had medically managed miscarriage, followed up 2 weeks later with a scan which they confirmed all cleared out and back to normal. No bleeding since. Text book they said.

I guess I just wait it out and hope for some symptoms soon, and count myself lucky i get an early scan :)

Fingers crossed, they might do blood tests if they can't see anything on your scan. Do you mind me asking when you had the medical management? Xxx

I had a Missed Miscarriage then a ERPC & was pregnant afterwards straight away before period came. Its possible. I just did lots of cheapies (Every morning) & saw the line getting stronger each day.

Couples weeks after ERPC I felt normal again, then another 2 weeks ish I felt pregnant again, & I was right.

Fingers crossed, they might do blood tests if they can't see anything on your scan. Do you mind me asking when you had the medical management? Xxx

Of course I don't mind. It was 21 May, and I got the positive the day my period should have arrived. I'm pretty sure I am, the lines have gone from no second line to a quite a dark one now. Think i'll do another digital clearblue next week too, and hope for pregnant 2-3 weeks!

I had a Missed Miscarriage then a ERPC & was pregnant afterwards straight away before period came. Its possible. I just did lots of cheapies (Every morning) & saw the line getting stronger each day.

Couples weeks after ERPC I felt normal again, then another 2 weeks ish I felt pregnant again, & I was right.

Yip me too, I've done those cheapies every day too and they have gone from no second line to quite dark second line now. Pretty sure I am pregnant, just seem to be taking anything negative anyone says and over analysing.

Linzie was who i was thinking about when i read your post, i really hope it is a positive for you :) xxx

My friend miscarried and didn't even have a proper period after just sporting she is now 9 weeks 5 days had a reassurance scan baby all fine she fell pregnant near enough straight away, I think she lost baby when I was around 20ish weeks and Iam now 35 weeks so it's possible xx

Well I've just tested again with a clearblue digital and it's now "pregnant 2-3 weeks" ( was 1-2weeks last week), so the hcg levels are definitely increasing!

I've heard you are really fertile after a miscarriage, it all sounds really positive that you are pregnant again and the clear blue tests are really good - and if the weeks are going up it means your hcg levels are rising - fingers crossed it is!!!! X

hi hun I had a mc in may started bleeding 26th may and bled for 5 days...I just got my BFP on 20th June...so it does happen

congratulations x

hi hun I had a mc in may started bleeding 26th may and bled for 5 days...I just got my BFP on 20th June...so it does happen

congratulations x

Thanks, I am 99% sure I am as the symptoms are starting to show. Just second guessing myself. nice to get the reassurances here :)

well best of luck hun hope its a positive for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back