Pregnancy Pillows

Mrs P5515

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is using a pregnancy pillow to give you extra support when sleeping and if so which one. Google opens up a mind field :wall2: of options and it would be great to get a recommendation. :)

I have the long bolster pillow from Argos, found it helpful in both my pregnancies it is £16.99 x

Last edited:
I've got a 5ft bolster pillow from dunelm. It's a Dorma one and it's fab. Cost £20 so not the cheapest you can find but I've had Dorma pillows before and they hold their shape xx

I've got this one and I love it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 21
Oh thank you for the replies all super helpful, can I just check with the larger pillows do they make you really hot in bed?

Mine doesn't I bought a pack of 5 ft pillow cases from Amazon to change regularly tho as it is between my legs x

I just have a V shaped pillow but thinking of buying a bolster pillow too! X

I used this and it worked ok for me, but kinda wish I got one of these as I needed to stack more pillows behind me later on anyway!

Last edited:
Thank you all for your helpful comments, I have taken the plunge and gone for a Carla Heat Regulating Cuddle Me Pregnancy Pillow. Can't wait for it to arrive and start sleeping a little better!

Hi! I have the same question! Thinking of getting the U shaped one for sleeping but heard that V shaped ones are good for breastfeeding twins, seems extravagant to get 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back