Pregnancy pillows

scn

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a pregnancy pillow for bed.
There are too many to chose from so do any of you have any tried and tested recommendations?

Cheers :)

I got a huge L pillow from Love2Sleep and its very comfortable. It doesn't really prevent me from turning to my back when i sleep but cant see any pillow doing that. It does help keeping the legs higher ( you hug the pillow :) ) and sleeping on your side. Love it!

Xx

I used my feeding pillow during pregnancy which is like a big V one. It did the job. I didnt fancy a giant sausage in the bed :lol:

But it did me wonders plus I used it for feeding and proping Jackson up from time to time.

xxxx

I had a v shaped one however I never got on with it so didn't use one during both pregnancies

Hope u find a comfy one X

Last edited:
I got one from Argos it was reduced down to £6.99 it's brilliant.

Got my V shaped one from Ikea, quite cheap. I sleep hugging a normal old pillow anyway so moving onto this wasn't difficult.

Looking forward to also using it as a feeding pillow and for helping LO sit up and play later on etc.

A purchased a simple pregnancy pillow from Argos.
Its just about 5ft long and was £6 on sale, so nothing special.
I wanted to try them out before spending top dollar on a decent one.
x

Thanks ladies. I went for a u shaped one filled with beans so that the pillow is mouldable to suit xx

I grabbed a V shape pillow and case from IKEA tonight for £10, I need something to make sleeping on my left more comfy, I'm a back or right sleeper. Trying to get in the habit but find myself tossing and turning! Xx

I'm not worried about sleeping position, I'm happy to sleep in any position I can that's comfy. The problem I've got is sore back, hips and pelvis so the midwife said try a pregnancy pillow to help and I'll see what the physio says when I get an appointment through xx

I've got a very long bolster pillow from Argos. Does the trick x

I got myself a dreamgenii pillow, but feel that the long part is too thick for me to have comfortably between my legs. Just my personal opinion though! Xx

Nct shop online has 75% off everything and they have the dreamgenie on there! Code is SAVE75 - they had some left this morning x

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back