Pregnancy Pillows

carpenter

Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting one of the big 12ft U pillows but not sure if I will make use of it. Has anyone got one? Are they any good?

Also if I do get one anyone know where I could get one that's not too expensive?

Thanks in advance. XxX

I got one at 10 weeks...she is now 10 old and I still use it.
Love it! Probably my best buy baby and beyond related lol

I got one agez ago. Used it for a few nights but not comfy to sleep with xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

my sister has got a 12ft pillow. she loves it. it supports every single bit of your body
if i had the money i wld 100000% get one !

I've got one! It's very comfortable. I love mine!!!!xxx

I've not had a 12ft one to compare. But I reckon in this heat it might be a bit much.

I got the Argos cheapy one. It's 20quid full price, but often goes half price. So for a tenner it's a bargain. I've used it every night since I bought it.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I got a long pillow from Lidl that I use every night and it was only £10. I've just noticed they have them in again this week but get down there quick because they sold out really fast last time!

I had the cheapy one from argos too and I was also brought a U shaped one... I prefer the U shape one if I'm honest as it stops my rolling onto my back in the night and also supports everything i need it too!!

I couldnt sleep without it now!!

xxx

I have a 5ft straight pillow and I hate it. Its like having another person in the bed x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I just bought one from Tesco's it has 2 pillows one wedge shape which Is meant for between the legs but I have been using it under my belly cause of the heat lol its comfty :) and it has a half circle one as well it comes with spare pillow covers and was only £25

I fold a pillow in half and use between knees keeps back straight, top leg from dropping down into bad position in night.

Also have a breastfeed pillow and thats good for that too, very firm, great for book reading in bed afterbaby !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back