Pregnancy pillows

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I've gotten to that stage where I feel like I need a pregnancy pillow, I've never been one for sleeping on my side (Either my back or my stomach, both of which are now uncomfortable as well as now advisable), but there are so many different types to choose from, any recommendations?

Thanks,
Carlee :)

With my first, I had a long one that curved at the end. It was the best! I am hoping to find another one like it.

Thanks Sprk, I've had a little look in shops / on eBay but there are SO many different shapes to choose from.

I have the "V" shaped one and it's so comfortable when lying on the sofa or watching tv in bed. It's also very comfortable for putting between your legs while sleeping. I got mine from ebay with a pillow case for £8

Michelle x

That's great Michelle, I saw the short v shaped ones and the long ones the length of the body. :)

Carlee

Was going to get the long body one too but my v shaped one seems to be doing the tick so far. Argos are selling the long body ones for £10

Michelle xc

Last edited:
I got a long bodied one can't think what they are called but I loved mine sooo much especially when I was heavily pregnant I had a dream geni at first I thought that was crap definitely a long bodied one I loved mine x

I think part of my problem is that I keep rolling onto my back which is giving me backache / achey hips. But we don't have a massive bed, so when my husband isn't on nights, I can't put a normal pillow behind me.

I bought an Argos body pillow yesterday and slept with it for the first time last night and I really loved it. I've named it Frank and my husband is slightly jealous :D I put it behind me so when I wanted to lie on my back it was propping me up so I was like half on my side, if you know what I mean. I also spent a lot of time hugging it with my leg over it (ooh er mrs! ;))
Anyway, so I very strongly recommend it :)

Carlee I cracked today and brought a ultimate comfort body pillow for £40. My hips and back are killing where I keep twisting in the night. You can use it to feed and it curls up for a cushion to keep baby on after too. I'll try it tonight and hopefully start being more comfy. Ellie x

Ellie, if that's comfy let me know and send me the link please, OH has been talking about getting me a pillow and also getting a nursing pillow so that does everything in one go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back