Pregnancy pillow

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Any recommendations on pregnancy pillows? I know it’s a bit early for this yet but I’m a back sleeper. For weeks I’ve been trying to train myself to sleep on my side. I manage to fall asleep on my side but all through the night I wake myself up because I’m on my back!
Just woken up from the worse sleep ever, I need help!

I got a "Snoogle" at 8 weeks last time as I had bad hip pain. I actually never transitioned back to a normal pillow haha it's amazing!! It's shaped like a C and you can get them/knock off ones on amazon. :)

Dream genii is the one. Watch the video on amazon. It doesn’t allow you to lay on any side but your left. X

Dream genii is the one. Watch the video on amazon. It doesn’t allow you to lay on any side but your left. X

:O I'm just remembering being 34 weeks plus and being trapped on one side would've been a living hell.. I suppose you could flip the whole thing though lol

Thanks for your suggestions. Been looking on and off all day, still undecided x

Realistically, any pillow that can support a big bump and go between your legs will be good until the end. :)

Think that’s maybe what’s confusing me. In pictures some of them just look long and straight looks like no where for bump to go. Or do you put your bump on the top of the pillow? X

Think that’s maybe what’s confusing me. In pictures some of them just look long and straight looks like no where for bump to go. Or do you put your bump on the top of the pillow? X

I found just pushing my bump right up against the pillow gave a lot of support, so it stopped my stomach feeling so heavy and pulling on my back. A long J or C shaped pillow is good for that. Bump goes up against the side and the bottom goes between your legs.

You could rest your bump on the pillow but I never found that comfortable (loads of women do though) . You'd need a thin pillow or a wedge to do that comfortably.

Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back