Pregnancy pillow

H16

Reaction score
So after moaning about crap sleep at night and waking up every 2 hours I finally caved and bought a dreamgenii pregnancy pillow as they were on offer at £35 in mothercare.

IMO that is still a ridiculous amount for a pillow but I am so sick of not sleeping I got one anyway. Last night I had the best sleep I have had for ages, slept all night through for first time in weeks and weeks :D x

Coolio gonna get me one of those beauties x

Definitely money well spent and I always "poo-pooed" them before so I was happy to be proven wrong lol x

I got a long body pillow from Argos £20 I love it :)

I have this one, I bought it as it was half price. How do have it when you sleep? My sleeping pattern is awful but every morning I seem to wake up on my back with the pillow thrown on the floor :oops:

I've had my dream genii since I was 10 weeks! Love it. But I am still twisting onto my back at times. And I seem to have pgp too :( but I sleep amazingly ;)

I've got a dream genii too and I love it. Have been sleeping so much better and it's stopped me rolling onto my back as much. I even came in the other night to find my OH spooning it. At least it's getting plenty of use!!

I got the dream genii yesterday for 18 pound n tk max gonna have to get used to it

I have this one, I bought it as it was half price. How do have it when you sleep? My sleeping pattern is awful but every morning I seem to wake up on my back with the pillow thrown on the floor :oops:

I am the same as you, in that's its either on the floor or I am woken uncomfortably as I am on my back anyway! I have flipped the back bit over now, do I only use it as a side pillow :s

Neeed a prego pillow. Where csn i find a cheapo one? Xxx

Pippa I sleep on my left with pillow between legs and under my belly seems to work for me :)

I've been using a V Shape pillow. Great for sitting up in general and at night when I sleep I pop it between my legs - one side supports bumpy and the other side sits behind my back so I'm not worried about rolling onto my back in my sleep.

£10 in Ponden Home/Mill :)

How come we arent supposed to sleep on our backs? Ive never heard of this one before xxxx

I read it in my pregnancy book that you shouldn't from 14 weeks, but every different source says something different. It's something to do with baby & uterus being too heavy and it presses down on a vein that returns blood from your lower body to your heart.

I think it's more towards the third trimester that you need to worry about but I just thought it'd be easier to get into the habit now.

Hi girls just tri hopping i brought dream geni and really didnt get in with it i felt suffocated with it in bed but everyone is different i only used it a few times, a, gonna sell it if anyone interested.
I now have the long argos one for £ 20....love it
I warn u though ladies i am 34 weeks tmrw and sleeping gets even harder. At 24 weeks i was weeing all night now i cant even turn over in night despite having pillow my bump hurts ouch..... Not to put u off ha ha
Least ill be ready for night feeds eh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back