pregnancy moments - (SIMILAR TO BLONDE MOMENTS)

hayley

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone had a pregnancy moment they'd like to sahre with us all...
I'll start it off;

Friday nite i went out with all the girls - 20 of us for my cousins 30th... we started off in a japanese restaurant then moved onto a bar. With me having the car I took a few from the restuarnt to the bar. When we pulled up outside the bar one of the girls noticed my back-side window was down. As you all know i've got a new car which is a convertable - the side back windows are a tiny triangle shape... As far as i know the windows don't go down. So straight away i thought someone had tried to break into my car... but we couldn't find the glass... none on the back seat! so we come to the conclusion that someone has carefully taken the window out without breaking it... i drove back to the restaurant to look for the window but couldn't find it... by this time i was quite upset and annoyed so i left all the girls at the bar and drive home... The next morning i called my insurance and told them what had happened.. my excess for the window was gonna be £60 - not bad... they booked me in but when i explained that the plastic frame had gone too they said it was gonna be a lot more expensive... so i called a private garage to see if i could do it without going throu the insurance.. after about 4 hours trying i found a bloke who could come out to my house take a look and give me a price to do it this monday.. brilliant i thought.... anyway!!! he came out took one look at my car and said - the windows down..... did i look stupid!!!!!

he he.. share your pregnancy moments with us all!

I havent had any blonde moments, yet, but im curious. What did you have to eat in a Japanese restaurant? I stay in a small town, do excuse me. he he,

Laura

awwww Hayley how embarrasing!

I must admit I do tend to get halfway on the stairs and wonder whether I was going up or down.

Hi Lauramum01 - haven't had a blonde moment for a long time... pregnancy moments are taking over....

I was dying to have the sushi - i love sushi but thoguht better not in my state! i ate sensibly... started off with duck pancakes with rasberry sauce(the pancake was an real pancake like we cook on pancakes days) then i had duck in barbaque sauce with stir fryed veg and flat potatoes.... it was really nice - they cook everthing in front of you.... mmm

x

Hmmm, where to start????!?!?!?! Soooooo many!!!!!!

Starting a conversation and then forgetting halfway through what I was talking about. Forgetting why I went into a room. Putting things down and not finding them for 2 days. Finding things in pockets that should have been put away. Losing a word (basically, not being able to remember the simplest of words, and just repeating "you know what I mean!!")

And it's only going to get worse.......

I just burst into tears over my dinner of spaghetti hoops prepared so lovingly by my fella.

he thought I was upset but I was crying cause it's was such a lovely tea, like my mum used to cook for me when I felt ill.

I feel so rotten all the time that it's lovely to feel looked after and eat nursery food.

Still a bit embarrasing though! :oops:

LittleMinx - you have cheered me up.. sorry to laugh but you had me in stitches...

I am so forgetful Tankett - glad its not just me... i'm half way throu telling a story to someone in work.. when i forget the story! I've worked with a girl for 4 yrs.. on Friday i couldn't remeber her name... I actually called her the wrong name to her face!!! then tried to cover it say "sorry you just look like some one i know called Nichola".. she knew i was lying....

x

I've done that as well Hayley!!!

Names have been changed to protest the innocent!! :wink:

Last week we had a problem with our email server, and I was trying to find someone from the Networks team to help. I couldn't find either of the 2 people I needed, so was going to ask Reception to send one of them down to me as soon as they got in. As I got there, someone walked in and said Morning to me. I then said "Ah Tim, thank God. No-one can get on their email and I can't find Bill or Sue. Any idea what time they are due in?" I was greeted with a blank face. I then realised that I was talking to Gavin from Merchandising and not Tim from Networks!!!!! If I was really drunk, it was dark, I was squinting, and also prepared to ignore the 18 inches difference in height, I could possibly confuse these two......

Luckily I explained and he has children and can remember his wife doing this!! We now have the silly laugh together whenever I pass him in the corridor!

lol my favourite pg moment to date is opening dish washer last week to find id put all fridge shopping in there :? all nice and tidy stacked like id stack the dishes lol was really confused thats when i finally realised id completely lost the plot am worried now in case i open fridge one day to find dirty dishes :( son thinks its all hilarious of course :oops:
xxxxxxxxx

rach that is the funniest.... be careful around the washing machine.. you might pop a chicken in for 90 mins on a boil wash... saying that thou!! DH used to put his wallet in the fridge next to the milk... that way he wouldn't forget it in the morning!! the thing is he drinks black coffee - so i don't know how that one works!!

Tankett - for some reason names have completly got me... when i'm telling a story i usually end up describing the person i'm talking about rather than use their name... or i'll say some thing like "toms mums sisters best mate.. the one with the short blonde hair who works around the corner from my dads mates brother who got married last year" I get a little short tempered with people when the don't know who i'm talking about....

x

Mmmmm i know what you mean ...

My OH wasn't impressed with me the other night ... he phoned from cyprus to ask how i was...

I yelled at him asked him "what bloody time do you call this, Got any intention of coming home tonight preferably in the next hour before he slept on the sofa" :oops:

Poor sod hung up the phone, texted me saying he'd call tomorrow preferably when the hormones where on holiday... got a feeling he doesn't want to come home on leave in march or home perminatly in april/may ...

Wonder why .... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back