Pregnancy hormones or just being ungrateful ??

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Aries29, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

Well ladies , j have to vent because yesterday m fiancé spent 3 hours in the kitchen. Cooking what he told me was a roast dinner ( I had a huge amount of study to complete for new job )
    I had forgotten to eat breakfast and lunch ( stupid I know ,, I was so busy ....)

So anyway he cooks tea for himself his daughter ( my step-d) my son and me
    His and her plate was brimming and my sons was adequate as he doesn't eat much

However I took one look at my plate and was absolutely enraged by his efforts !!! His plate was spilling over and I was starving

Well I had 1/2 a carrot 1/4 a parsnip and probably 50g of chicken !
    I know I'm not actually suppose to eat for 2 but there was no way this 200 Kal meal would do

I was so upset and angry and wanted to hurl abuse at him ! His and her plate was brimming and I'm left to starve . ( I swea I'm normally very calm)
    Have enclosed a pic

The right side is the meal he made , burnt to hell, hard , and no gravy
    The left side is the one I made the next day ( didn't eat it all but mostly veg anyway )

Attached Files:

2. Aries29

Aries29 Well-Known Member

Am I just being a cow or does anyone else think at he's having a laugh !!!
    Maybe it's just my pregnancy hormones but I still haven't simmered down from this meal e cooked yesterday !!