Pregnancy Diary

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by -Cat-, Jun 17, 2005.

1. -Cat-

-Cat- Well-Known Member

Hi Peeps, I just wanted to run an idea by you all.
    Its my last week at work next week and I was wondering what things I can do with my time instead of watching loads of daytime TV. I thought it might be nice to start up a 'Cat's Pregnancy Diary' thread on here. I could update it weekly and include images of Tummy week by week and other bits and pieces, perhaps start it with a littel biog to give you some background on myself and OH and my pregnancy to date. I havent bothered before cause its been mainly uneventful in the earlier weeks. Now Im getting more midwife appiontments, physio appointments and buying all the baby stuff and planning for it more. And anyone who wanted to could ask me questions and feed back along the way.

Would anyone be interested in this? Is it a good idea? Anyone got any ideas of things that they would find usefull for me to include?

Or shall I just go away! :lol:

2. scared 19

scared 19 Well-Known Member

I think that would be a great idea babe!! it would be so interesting

x

3. bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

Great Idea, why stop at pregnancy carry it on through birth and first year, give advice and what you didn't exspect, problems, joys! That is my worry, the first few months coping, not worried about the birth yet just the big comitment, and how my relationship will change with my husband!
    So Advice is needed!!!!

I worry about finances after the birth any ideas? (Oh and not AVON please not avon or clean ease!) maybe a secret shopper but shhhhhh! its a secret!

4. -Cat-

-Cat- Well-Known Member

Yeah I must admit its the caring for the baby once its born that is scaring me!

As for money, Im going to get a part time job once my maternety leave ends, a couple of evenings a week if I can gets me out of the house and among adults! Or the idea of working from home, copy writing, typing, proof reading anything like that would be good. But it looks like I will be able to get contribution based JSA for 6 months (which you can claim regardless of what your partner earns, provided you have been making NI contributions for the last two years) The longer I can put off working the better!

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I agree it sounds like a brilliant idea, others might even follow your lead, it would be great!!