Pregnancy brain?

Jojo84

Reaction score
Anyone else forgetful?? I just put on my trousers and forgot my knickers!! I also can't remember what time in meant to be at work...

Yes!!! my OH has asked what's happened to me!

This morning I got in car was reversing off the drive and thought- hmmm did I lock front door???

Back into drive , nope- left it open so had to turn car off and lock the house :lol:

I seemed to be more forgetful during my 1st pregnancy but I had a lot to remember with my job, I found myself forever writing "to-do lists". I have a job this time round but its less demanding so seem to be coping better! X

I am terrible not so much as I am doing things but remembering thing coming up or not absorbing information being given to me.

Yup totally useless itsa miracle we havent been burgled thru my preg I have : left keys in the door on the outside left them next to the door on the bin locked up the house but left all the windows open. Iv also put the marmite in the fridge my work Id in the fridge got to Tesco and put all shopping thru the till but forgotten my wallet. It's a nightmare. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back