Pregnancy and Birth Mag

BubbleOne

Reaction score
I have been buying this mag since the day I found out I was pregnant and I think it's great. Some issues are better than others though.
I totally reccomend buying a copy of Novembers issue (out now). It's got a brilliant free book with it discussing all the things that doctors don't tell you about etc!!! Even if you think the info they give you is a load of rubbish it will make you laugh!!
Well worth £2.60 xxxxx

I only managed to get the october one last week! It kept going out of stock.

I have to say that this is my favourite of all the mags and I will be getting the november one tonight hopefully.

I must admit I do like reading it and have even brought it when not been pregnant just for the articles lol.

I have read that book too and it is great!

L x

I was reading that book last night and kept reading bits out to DH. Some of it's so true and the bit on weight gain made me feel loads better as yesterday I weighed myself and was the heaviest I have ever been. Have put on just over 2 stone now :(

I couldn't get last months edition for love nor money so snapped this one up as soon as I saw it in Smiths.

I get Prima Baby and Pregnancy magazine and I really like it.
I have taken out a years subscription in fact as they are doing a deal on it. it normally costs £2.20 per issue but on supscrition its half price so its £13 for the whole year!
Oh plus is next months issue they are giving away a free surprise xmas pressie!

I buy that too Cat!!! And mother and Baby when they give away good freebies!!
I think I'm obsessed!!! :?

some of the freebies you get with these magazines are worth more than the mag lol definatley worth buying :D

Prenancy & Birth Magazine is by the same people as Mother & Baby and it has more detailled info on pregnancy itself.

They are great magazines and useful to keep and look at every now and then for things you are interested in at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back