Pregnancy and baby books...?

Oh that's crap! Defo look on Amazon first for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING xx

I do agree you can't base all your decisions on a book, but I don't know ANYTHING about what to do with babies!! :lol: So I feel like I have to read at least a bit! :lol:

Who needs books when you have people on here lol

Maybe controversial but spend the money on a manicure or something instead - The advice I have given to other new mums since having DD 3 years ago is 'burn your chuffing books'.

I've seen lots of strong women I know turn to mush and second or triple question their every decision and berate themselves based on the back of some advice that was written in a book that made the author (who knows nothing about them, their child, their children, their circumstances or their experiences) a quick buck.

Got to agree with this! Read the books by all means, but just remember you're little one is an individual who will do what suits them, not what they 'should' do.

i have to have guidelines lol and i just enjoy reading abut all the different things to expect or not its really excitin :D xx

I have The Pregnancy Bible - I love it, got so much information in it and really cool pictures of what the baby looks like at each week in your pregnancy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back