Pregnancy after miscarriage

Malindarhae

Reaction score
I started spotting yesterday. My boyfriend and I went to the ER, he wasn't allowed in due to covid restrictions. I had no cramping at that time. Vaginal exam, blood work, vaginal ultrasound...I started bleeding more after the exam and was not allowed to see the ultrasound. I left with a threatened miscarriage diagnosis and said they couldn't find a fetal pole in the sac. I was devastated. I believe I passed everything this morning. I was told to do a 3 day follow up but my ob booked me for a 2 week follow up which I found ridiculous.

Has anyone gotten pregnant right after miscarrying and how soon after? All I can think about is being pregnant and we want to try asap.

I started spotting yesterday. My boyfriend and I went to the ER, he wasn't allowed in due to covid restrictions. I had no cramping at that time. Vaginal exam, blood work, vaginal ultrasound...I started bleeding more after the exam and was not allowed to see the ultrasound. I left with a threatened miscarriage diagnosis and said they couldn't find a fetal pole in the sac. I was devastated. I believe I passed everything this morning. I was told to do a 3 day follow up but my ob booked me for a 2 week follow up which I found ridiculous.

Has anyone gotten pregnant right after miscarrying and how soon after? All I can think about is being pregnant and we want to try asap.

Oh hun I am so sorry! I haven’t myself but I know other ladies have. Take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warmly
Back