Pregnancy after miscarriage

Malindarhae

Reaction score
I started spotting yesterday. My boyfriend and I went to the ER, he wasn't allowed in due to covid restrictions. I had no cramping at that time. Vaginal exam, blood work, vaginal ultrasound...I started bleeding more after the exam and was not allowed to see the ultrasound. I left with a threatened miscarriage diagnosis and said they couldn't find a fetal pole in the sac. I was devastated. I believe I passed everything this morning. I was told to do a 3 day follow up but my ob booked me for a 2 week follow up which I found ridiculous.

Has anyone gotten pregnant right after miscarrying and how soon after? All I can think about is being pregnant and we want to try asap.

I started spotting yesterday. My boyfriend and I went to the ER, he wasn't allowed in due to covid restrictions. I had no cramping at that time. Vaginal exam, blood work, vaginal ultrasound...I started bleeding more after the exam and was not allowed to see the ultrasound. I left with a threatened miscarriage diagnosis and said they couldn't find a fetal pole in the sac. I was devastated. I believe I passed everything this morning. I was told to do a 3 day follow up but my ob booked me for a 2 week follow up which I found ridiculous.

Has anyone gotten pregnant right after miscarrying and how soon after? All I can think about is being pregnant and we want to try asap.

Oh hun I am so sorry! I haven’t myself but I know other ladies have. Take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back