Pregnancy after loss.

Hey ladies. I was also in the same June loss group. I am 19 weeks tomorrow. Hoping for happy healthy pregnancies for us all!!! 😘😘😘😘

Hey Bunny

I believe we were in the same June loss group.

I had my loss in September at 6w and luckily have gotten my bfp in 3 month and have just started to relax now making it to Tri2.

I wish everyone here the best of luck!

xxxx

Yes we were! Congrats on making it to tri 2. There are 3 of us here from the June group now, all in different trimesters.

Congrats to you too! Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Its nice to see so many positives after losses. Terrifying for some of us but overall amazing.

xxxx

Hey ladies. I was also in the same June loss group. I am 19 weeks tomorrow. Hoping for happy healthy pregnancies for us all!!! 😘😘😘😘

Congrats redhead.

xxxx

Hi readhead! Of course I remember you too. I didnt realise you are pregnant. Congrats! June mummies seemed to have so many losses but its nice to see how many are pregnant again and things going well.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have been lurking mostly, don't often post on here. Starting to feel kicks which is really awesome.
Happy to see everyone with better circumstances though! Congratulations all :D xxx

Feeling kicks was always my favourite part of pregnancy, can't wait to get to that stage.

Last edited:
I have been getting kicks galore, this time it feels more surreal than last time for some reason!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back