Pregnacy

mrz85

Reaction score
Hi ladies ..I was just thinking is being pregnant what u thought it would be like?? or has all the pregnacy symptoms sicknes and so on b a shock?? I never thought my symptoms wud b as bad as they r !so my question is was it what u thought it would b like

Nope! I don't feel pregnant at all and I thought I would. I have had very few symptoms and those that I have had have been quite mild and nothing to write home about to be honest. So no, nothing like I expected!

XX

No I had absolutely no symptoms with my first, apart from big sore boobs (which i have again!) and assumed this one would be the same, but have been soo ill and it's been such a shock! Still we are thrilled and I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end :)

No I thought I'd feel much worse!! Haven't felt too bad at all, not even very tired!! Think that's why I got myself worked up that something was wrong cos I thought I'd feel much much worse! X

I envy u ladies that feel good lol :p

Me too lol.

No its worse than I thought it would be.
I figured I'd have some sickness, but I thought I'd be able to function around it!! I'm only starting to get 'normal' morning sickness now where I barf every morning but start to feel better from around 2-3ish.

If it keeps getting better, tri 2 will be a much nicer experience than tri 1 - but I would really like the sickness to eff right off! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Again no, i don't feel pregnant at all! I just got my scan date through for 13th feb and now i'm petrified there's going to be nothing there :(

Again no, i don't feel pregnant at all! I just got my scan date through for 13th feb and now i'm petrified there's going to be nothing there :(
as some ladies said not ever 1 has symptoms try not 2 worry hun

Me too lol.

No its worse than I thought it would be.
I figured I'd have some sickness, but I thought I'd be able to function around it!! I'm only starting to get 'normal' morning sickness now where I barf every morning but start to feel better from around 2-3ish.

If it keeps getting better, tri 2 will be a much nicer experience than tri 1 - but I would really like the sickness to eff right off! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
me 2 hopeing tri 2 I ll b able 2 get out n about more n feel better

I dont have any symptoms really either, just bloated and tired.
But thought it would be much worse x

Nothing like what I expected! I knew I'd get morning sickness, but thought that it would be just that- in the morning lol. Wasn't expecting to be so ill tbh, and to have to have anti sickness meds :( I honestly sometimes don't know how I could do this all over again, and I'm only 10 weeks!

Nothing like what I expected! I knew I'd get morning sickness, but thought that it would be just that- in the morning lol. Wasn't expecting to be so ill tbh, and to have to have anti sickness meds :( I honestly sometimes don't know how I could do this all over again, and I'm only 10 weeks!
It shocking init :( but worth it in the end

Not what I expected either. I did have about 3 weeks of nausea all day everyday which was horrible - but apart from that I don't really feel pregnant. I thought I'd feel more so...

Nope, not exactly what I was expecting. First pregnancy was textbook, I ticked off my symptoms as I went along, accepted the morning sickness as a mere annoyance as I felt ok at lunchtimes, didn't do any worrying (or any googling!) and felt that overall I had a positive experience.
The second pregnancy I felt ill, ill, ill but strangely, not pregnant. That ended at the discovery of an ectopic at the 12 week scan.
This time I wished for proper pregnancy symptoms, I got them alright but, wow, I have struggled. I don't know if its my age or whether the fact I have another child to look after is just more tiring in itself. The countdown to relaxation on a nighttime seems to be a long one and inevitably I'm asleep as soon as DD is in bed at 8pm.
One thing's for sure, if the health of a pregnancy could ever be measured by how crappy you feel, I'm pretty confident that bubba is bouncing around in there on a cloud 9. And that's all that matters.

Its not what I thought it would be like at all. I thought I'd get morning sickness, but being my first pregnancy I guess I had no real idea of what to expect. I'd always heard that you'd blossom when pregnant, I'm still waiting for that. I've turned into a bit of a spotty teenager lol!

As for the sickness, from weeks 6-11 it was terrible, I've had a couple of weeks rest from it, but its now back with a vengeance this week, culminating with me spending much of yesterday with my head down the loo. worst ever, came out my nose my ears were throbbing too - think it was trying to get out through them too - blllleeerrruuugghhhh

I'm really hoping it clears off soon as I was looking forward to getting on with normal stuff. Never thought I'd crave normality! lol!

I didn't think I'd feel so tired so soon. Also I think I underestimated what sore boobs felt like. I mean ouch?!

Seems there are a few of with with mild symptoms or none at all. Makes me realise how lucky I am but I too sometimes get nervous that it means something else. I can be a worry wart sometimes.

I haven't had any sickness but if I don't eat regularly it feels like I've got travel sickness and need to sit down if I'm standing up. So at the moment, nausea, big heavy boobs so I can't sleep on my front which is my FAVOURITE and extreme tiredness. It is shocking how tired I get. Friday night I fell asleep on the sofa, OH told me to go to bed, looked at the time and it was 8.40 pm!!!! So much for sexy time, that has completely gone out the window too because I sleep non stop.

On another note, I thought the sex life was suppose to improve when you're pregnant or does that come in the second semester? My chica is literally no entry at the moment, not sure if 'tightness' is a symptom - sorry for TMI

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back