pregnacy and higlights is it ok????

mrz85

Reaction score
can I get my hair done some ppl say u cant ??

i was told it was safer to get highlights than colour your hair. x

although i have coloured my hair in all 3 of my pregnancies think its safest to do in tri 3 xx

I probably would avoid any chemicals in First Tri if it were me just incase :) x

I ll leave it then I think ..what r the risks

I'm not even sure , I'm only saying that going by your dates - you haven't long to wait :) lol . xx

I dont think research is all that clear but i think its best left till at least the 2nd trimester as the 1st tri is when neurological development is at highest and the dye can seep into your blood through the scalp. Anothr thing is sometimes the dye doesnt take as well when you are pregnant so it might not come out the right colour x

thnxs for the info I ll just wait :)

Hi I'm a hairdresser and colouring your during pregnancy is fine. Just make sure u have a skin test done 1st to check for allergy x

far as i know it really can't be, because of the chemical use in dying hair.it is really not good for the health of the pregnant, and of course for the baby, the smell is really not good. you may get irritated to it. that's why it is really not advisable to a pregnant to dye or what to her hair.

troohealthcare coupons

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back