Pregnacare...

luratraloora

Reaction score
Are anyone taking pregnacare vitamins in their 1st trimester? How has you rated them? Would you recommend? Any side effects?

I'm taking them, and they are adding to my sickness! Cost a fortune, so taking them in the evening to finish the pack. Will find something else after that.

I've been taking them after my main meal in evening as recommended and having no problems

:) I got them on 3for2 so I will carry on taking past tri 1 untill all finished :)

I took them in my previous pregnancy and they made me so ill. Just taking folic acid this time x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I took the pre-conception ones and then moved on to the pregnancy ones and I've not had any problems so far and Tesco had them on 3 for 2 last week so got stocked up!

If I don't take them and just continue taking my 400 mg of folic acid and my Vitamin D and Calcium do you think that I will be covered???

They made me ill at first but I've figured out a system now

Personally I like taking geek because they give me a full range of all the vitamins I need but if you don't then you will be covered. After all when my mum had me they didn't have these fancy vitamins and I'm here fine lol but if you really don't want to take them then what you're taking should be fine

If you do buy them do NOT get them from Boots as they are over £15 for 4 weeks supply. They are less than half that on Amazon.

I bought mine at tesco. The pregnacare plus is a tenner and they're on 3 for 2

Last edited:
I'm still finishing off the pregnacare conceive pack. It says you can take these upto 12 weeks,
xx

My MW told me not to bother paying all that money for brand names, as long as you are getting the right amounts of folic acid and vitamin D in the tablets, any kind is ok. So therefore, being a right cheap skate, I bought Tesco's own variety! Checked with the MW, she said they were ok!

My MW told me not to bother paying all that money for brand names, as long as you are getting the right amounts of folic acid and vitamin D in the tablets, any kind is ok. So therefore, being a right cheap skate, I bought Tesco's own variety! Checked with the MW, she said they were ok!

I'll stick with that. I'm wary about all the extras they put in brand pregnancy vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back