Pregnacare

PurplePixi

Reaction score
Iv been taking folic acid and Vit D since nov but today I bought some pregnacare vitamins and was wondering if you still take folic acid with that or will that be enough?

What supplements does everyone take?

Xx

I take pregnacare, on the advice of my midwife/Dr, I got mine off Amazon, 90 tablets for about £7 odd, which is the same price/cheaper than buying 30 in supermarkets :)

Pregnacare contains the required amount of folic acid, so you don't need to take extra. I bought Pregnacare on the advice of my MW and find it absolutely fine. I stopped taking a folic acid supplement after a couple of weeks with my last pregnancy as it was giving me awful headaches. Don't think the MW was impressed at the time, but it didn't have an impact on my LO!!!

I'm not bothering
Just vit D and folic acid

I take the 5mg folic
If you take 0.4 then check what dose is in the pregnacare vits if its the same them instead if its lower take both it won't hurt. Same with vit D x

I've been taking Pregnacare since November 2012, No advice from Midwife, just search for a multi vit with the frolic acid too.

Pregnacare has everything you need. No need to take additional folic acid. Take with food though. x

I'm taking Pregnacare as well, no side effects at all I'm really happy with it. No need to take extra folic acid xx

I have a generic version of pregnacare plus 5mg of folic acid (I have extra folic acid because I take BP meds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back