Pregnacare.. Thoughts?

elsa16

Reaction score
Hi again.. I'm back with another question.

This time it's about pregnacare prenatal vitamins. Before my last BFP I just took regular vitamins and after that ended in miscarriage I've tried to step things up and I've bought pregnacare vitamins.

I've read quite a bit about them interfering with EWCM and the cycle generally. Has anyone got any experience of taking these vitamins? How did you find them?

My cycle may well be all over the place as I only had a miscarriage about 2-3 weeks ago but if all was well I would usually be seeing EWCM or at least watery cm by now (about 4 days before O).

I'm just wondering if I'm going to end up regretting taking these.

Thanks in advance for your help and support once again xxxx

Hi Elsa,

I am not taking pregnacare vits yet as using up my boots own brand supply but would like to know these questions as i want to start taking them and also wellman for my OH.

I am going to google them tonight and see what others experience are with them, will let you know :) xx

I took pregnacare while ttc and I didnt notice any difference. I took them cycle 1,2 then stopped as I ran out and didn't bother to buy anymore. Then I started then again cycle 6 and became pregnant. It could be a coincidence but they definitely didn't change my cycle in any way that I noticed. Good luck xxx

Thank you cockermum and moomin! I felt really pleased I'd bought them and I have a very regular cycle so I'd be disappointed if it went all over the place.

Will look forward to the results of your google search cockermum :lol:

So far i have found mostly bad reviews saying that it dried people up and lengthened their cycles. People went onto just folic acid, sanotogen or seven seas trying for a baby. think i am going to look into the last 2 as i want more vits than just folic acid xx

I never noticed any difference in myself or my cycles taking pregnacare. Only thing they done was give me bright yellow pee :lol: I take seven seas now but only because I sent hubby out to buy me more preconception and that's what he got. I really like them though so I'll stick to them! Xx

I agree with Mrs s15 , seven seas trying for a baby all the way! Pregnacare made me feel so ill! Hope you find the right vitamins for you! X x

Very interesting hearing all this.. Once this packet is finished I might switch over to seven seas. The 2WW is torture even when I am regular and I can't stand it if my body isn't going to tell me what is going on!'

Thanks everyone for answering me :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back