pregancy mags are usless

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Has anyone found pregnancy mags to be full of compleate rubbish?
Each week they say the same things a post the same articals.
And dont give a wide spectrum of advice and information.
Also what really anoys me about them is the clothes they all advertise.
Do they think we have loads of money to waste on maternity clothes?
:roll: £35 /£40 for a top £45 /£50 for trousers you have got to be kidding me. :x
No info on alternitive places to shop at a resonable price
And the equipment they rate is very expensive with agian no cheaper alternatives. :roll:
Also advice on bra fittings would be nice

I think i'll not bother with them anymore this forum is soooo much better the girls on here our brilliant for advice :hug: (and free :wink: )

I've been "given" some Spanish pregnancy mags this time round,... and they are full of the most expensive things you can imagine and the most pointless articles.

The only thing I have found useful is that they tell you what you need for the hospital and what happens upon entry.... I kinda need that as I had Tia in the UK and while a pregnant women in the UK is no different from a pregnant woman in Spain... the attitudes and treatment are vastly different.

i agree hun, it's the exact same articles every month, now and then you come across the odd piece of useful info :think:

I agree, I bought a couple of magazines early on in pregnancy but gave up soon after as I kind of became bored with them.
I prefer to come on here :wink:

I bought the I am pregnant mag with eefie which I found useful, wasnt really interested in the products anyway. I bought it again with this one and the wording is almost identical so I havent looked at it.

i just brought the i am pregnant magazine and really liked it, they actually advertised cloth nappies :dance:

paradysso said:
i just brought the i am pregnant magazine and really liked it, they actually advertised cloth nappies :dance:

I saw this one yesterday and nearly brought it, Il get it later if its good. The others are the same thing every issue and tbh Id much rather come on here to find out anything and everything to do with pregnancy. Its so funny though as you can learn sooooo much on here and anytime family/friends/midwives/docs try telling you something its always "yeah I know" I say it so much I do it in Andy voice from little Britain :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back