preg tests?

Rebecca89

Reaction score
I know this is completely pointless but when i was clearing through some drawers last night i found some of my cheapie pregnancy tests and decided to wee on one. I thought it would be really light or negative by this point as ive definately read about them going lighter over time but my line is dark as ever!

has anyone else tried this? last time i tested before this was about 10 weeks i think! xxx

Yep mine are really dark still too. The hCG in our bodies doesn't go away, it just stabilises instead of continuing to rise like at the beginning.
The only time a very pregnant woman would get a negative on a test is if they were experiencing the 'hook effect' where the hCG levels are so high that it causes the test to not work properly. Apparently though, this is really rare with HPTs.

ahh ok that must of been what i read about! thought it was the norm though! 25 weeks in and its still nice to see a dark line though :p xxx

Yeah, I know the tests are gonna be positive but I get a little thrill from seeing them, so I still do one every now and then just to get that warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy! :D x

Ha ha I was wondering this the other day, don't need to try it now, thanks ladies! :)

Do it anyway, Chloe! It's fun :D

I wish I had some. Want to do it for the little buzz haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back