Preeclampsia

mummy2b1985

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone is or has suffered with preeclampsia? I've been fine up until now but had traces of protein in urine on Thursday. Since then I've not felt well, dizzy, headaches, stomach pain, nausea, extreme fatigue. Not sure if it's just the weather or am I reading in to it too much!? Has anyone else had these symptoms with or without diagnosis? I should add baby moving fine.I'm 32+3 weeks. Thanks

A trace of protein can be contamination from cm or could be present with a urine infection which could also tie in with your other symptoms. Was your bp ok when checked on Thursday?
I've had a trace of protein along with swelling of hands and feet but midwife said they don't worry about pre eclampsia with a trace of protein and swelling in isolation, they worry when it gets to 2+ of protein accompanied with rising BP and sweeping xx if you're worried though get yourself checked out xx

I have high blood pressure now and with my last pregnancy so my doctors are always on a watch for protein in my urine. So definitely get your bp checked because those are some symptoms of preeclampsia but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. I agree with Scn just get yourself checked.

I had -P.E in my first pregnancy. Im 36 weeks with my second and they are keeping an eye on me so that i dont develop it again. Whats your BP? I had High BP and protien in my urine and also alot of swelling in my face feet and hands.
I'm staring to feel puffy and swollen now have consulatant on Thursday hoping BP is ok. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back