Preeclampsia risks ?

Star_girl

Reaction score
I have just had my
First booking appointment made I’ll hopefully have made it to 8 weeks.. I’ve been looking up what will happen since it’s been a while.

it says look at previous history of preeclampsia?
I was induced at 40 weeks with my daughter as I got diagnosed with preeclampsia had a few problems with high blood pressure and proteins in urine etc.

anyone been thought this ? Will anything be
Different regarding in care with this pregnancy? Will I be High risk etc? I am overweight so that won’t help x was planning a water birth with this baby x

They will likely see you in antenatal clinic at 12 weeks and put you on aspirin. They will be on close alert for PET again - you may/may not develop it but the aspirin is to help prevent it.

In my area they ask for weekly blood pressure and urine checks from 28 weeks. Every trust is different though. X

They will likely see you in antenatal clinic at 12 weeks and put you on aspirin. They will be on close alert for PET again - you may/may not develop it but the aspirin is to help prevent it.
Thankyou x I have my booking appointment on the 23rd Of sept I think she said she’s sending out all the information for screening and stuff I have my first appointment at exactly 8 weeks :)

In my area they ask for weekly blood pressure and urine checks from 28 weeks. Every trust is different though. X

thankyou x I’m under northern lincolnshire and goole nhs I remember having lots of blood pressure checks with my last pregnancy x I kept seeing these floating things in my eyes x

thankyou x I’m under northern lincolnshire and goole nhs I remember having lots of blood pressure checks with my last pregnancy x I kept seeing these floating things in my eyes x
Yes so you’ll know what to look out for this time. It may not happen this time but they will be extra careful just in case x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back