Pre

So in a very short space of time he got his ex pregnant, then left her, met you, started trying for a baby with you, now has changed his mind? Yikes. I think he’s right to change his mind - you can’t have been together long and rushing into having kids is not smart decision, especially when he already has one on the way. Once his ex’s baby is born he’s going to be spending a lot more time with her and you may well struggle with that. You wouldn’t want to be pregnant and then realise you can’t handle that he’s got a child with another woman.
Telling you to abort is harsh, but I’m guessing he’s just overwhelmed and the though of throwing another baby into the mix has made him feel even more worried - as it should!!

He sounds like the type to rush into things without really thinking it through. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with moving in/getting engaged early but definitely get to know each other, I mean really know each other, before you have kids. Right now you’ll still be at the point in your relationship where the things that really annoy you about each other haven’t even come to light yet. Kids are a big strain on any relationship so you need to build that strong foundation first :)

We’re all here for a chat anytime x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back