Pre sex lubrication and cm TMI

MrsTLC

Reaction score
OK, SOfor the last week I have had no CM Since I think I ovulated (my CM has been ranging from sticky to dry). The d/h and I got a bit fresh earlier and consequently I got turned on. d/h did not ejaculate or produce any pre cum. About 4 hours later (now) I have noticed I have globby white CM that I didn't have before our romp nor over the last few days. I am somewhere between 8 dpo and 12dpo if I ovulated I when suspect I did. Could this white globby cm be 'dried up' vaginal lubrication from sex? What does (this is the TMI question) fluid from sex look like a few hours later when it hasn't been mixed with semen? snotty and white? If this isn't from the sex could it be because I ovulated between 8 and 12 days ago?

sorry for all the questions over the Last few days, but as you can tell, I've never really paid attention to my cycles before.

From Tapatalk

I'm not too sure but go you hon! I don't know how you can be bothered after ov haha x x

Haha. Believe it or not, we are having less sex now we are trying for a baby than we were when I was still on BC as I have to starve d/h in order for him to seal the deal. Before, it was twice a day LOL
From Tapatalk

It is totallt normal to have white lotiony or even yellow snotty cm between ov and af. It was probably there but just got dislodged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back