Pre-seminal fluid doubt (URGENT!)

ralfvader

Reaction score
Yesterday my girlfriend had finished her period, this lasted 5 days and it is irregular. We decided to have protected sex using a condom, had sex and condom did not break, then I went to the bathroom and wash my penis and urinate. Passed 2 hours and returned to have sex, it should be noted that this time the condom broke but i didn't ejaculated and we didn't last long time having sex with a broken condom ... I know that the pre-seminal fluid is used to prepare the right environment in the urethra to release sperm, but I think even I urinated some sperm content could remain in the urethra and therefore this can impregnate her.

My questions are: Can get pregnant just after finishing period?
Could some sperm remained contained in pre-seminal fluid?

It is possible but it's highly unlikely that she is pregnant.

XX

Thanks to everyone!!!

A doctor answered me, I post what he wrote to help anyone in a similar situation:

Hi dear,
Firstly, pregnancy does not happen if you had intercourse on day 5 of the periods, they'd because day 1 to day 10 of the periods are safe.
There is no ovulation happening and the endometrial lining (lining of the uterus which is important for pregnancy to happen) is not sufficient to support pregnancy.
So even if the sperms enter during this time, there is no chance of pregnancy.
So, you can relax.
But better be careful next time.
Take care.

Hope to help anyone, and thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back