Pre-Seed?

Momoftheboo

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Has anyone ever used Pre-seed? And if so, what are your thoughts?

I was thinking about getting some but the only recent reviews I can seem to find are on their website, which may be biased.

Thank you :wave:

I have never used pre-seed. I currently use conceive plus.

What puts me off pre-seed is that it comes in little tubes. 1 tube per dtd. Conceive plus comes in 75 ml use as much you need. x

I was trying for 4 months and nothing. I used preseed and got pregnant the second month of using it. Ended up in m/c and haven't used it again, used conceive plus and 4 months later I'm still not pregnant again. Don't know if it's a coincidence but I'm going to be trying it again anyway!

And it does come in a tube, you can get it with applicators too. I got this and used the applicators for my fertile week/ovulating and just used the rest in the tube as lube for hubby xx

I've used both preseed and conceive plus.

If you need to use lubricant when dtd then def get one of these as normal lubricant can kill/damage sperm.

XX

I was trying for 4 months and nothing. I used preseed and got pregnant the second month of using it. Ended up in m/c and haven't used it again, used conceive plus and 4 months later I'm still not pregnant again. Don't know if it's a coincidence but I'm going to be trying it again anyway!

And it does come in a tube, you can get it with applicators too. I got this and used the applicators for my fertile week/ovulating and just used the rest in the tube as lube for hubby xx

Does pre-seed come in one big tube? I think I might give this a go. I have 3 large tubes of conceive plus. Now that you said you used ppre-seed and got PG.

I'm open to anything new. Ha ha x

Preseed comes in a big tube and you get basically syringes to squirt it all up in there!

XX

Yip as Emily said. You can use the applicators to 'squirt it all up there' or just use it normally as a lube. I used the applicators in my fertile week to give everything a boost, I think there's 9 of them! Definitely, anything is worth a try xx

Amazon are doing a package at the mo - clear blue digital ovulation test set, preseed with 9 applicators and his/hers pregnacare conception vitamins for £49. I'm ordering that now! Getting very desperate here lol xx

Yip as Emily said. You can use the applicators to 'squirt it all up there' or just use it normally as a lube. I used the applicators in my fertile week to give everything a boost, I think there's 9 of them! Definitely, anything is worth a try xx

I just ordered pre-seed with 9 applicators. I will use it during fertile time and then conceive plus.

Thank you for advise. I really hope pre-seed works x

Thank you for advice all! I'm thinking giving pre-seed a go first, see how we get on.

Daft question alert - how far do you think you'd need to put the applicator up your foof? Like tampon deep?

Last edited:
I fell pregnant with my son the first time we used pre-seed! I think the lube needs to be by the cervix so that sperm are basically deposited right into it and it gives them a conducive environment to swim in! So basically all the way up ;)

Last edited:
Im hoping for natural cm this month as had 2 L water a day, a glass of grapefruit juice and then 1 glass of beetroot juice.

Pre-seed is ordered. x

Just wondering does anyone know of less expensive alternative? It seems pretty pricey.

I don't know the prices, but conceive plus & Yes Baby are the other 2 that I know of.

I used preseed and it gave me recurring thrush, I'm not the only one with, I read on here it's happened to a few ladies �� x

I used preseed and it gave me recurring thrush, I'm not the only one with, I read on here it's happened to a few ladies �� x

I think all gels have positives and negatives. I read reviews on Amazon and I think I will give it a go. I will only use it when I'm fertile. All other times I will use conceive plus which I have used now for 4 months.

Which lube do you use? x

I've really not been a fan of conceive plus, it dries in so so quickly hubby has refused to use it! I never had thrush with the preseed so just varies from person to person I think xx

Conceive is a bit quick drying. It's not very long lasting. I'm waiting for pre-seed to arrive. Hope it's not too long. I like the applicator shown in a photo. Looks like you can apply it very close to the cervix.

My preseed has just arrived, comes in a tube with syringes. Only arrived yesterday so away to give it a shot tomorrow :)x

Kellz

That is great. I can't wait to try it out too. Hope its better than conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back