Pre-labour Symptoms?

Prettypee

Reaction score
Hi all, just to pass time I was wondering if anyone's had any specific prelabour symptoms this time round or previous pregnancies?

I'm 37 weeks today. My symptoms are as follows: (sorry for tmi!)

- About 3 days now of constant diarrhoea... as in on fire :( nothing seems to prevent it.
- 2 days acid reflux so bad it's like my food pipe can't close (heard this can be linked to the final relaxin hormone release) burping is horrendous!
- 2 days walking like John Wayne , midwife confirms baby head down but currently back to back
- 2 days of intense leg/hip aches at night even with my trusty pillow
- 36 hours of constant lower back pain
- loss of appetite although feeling hungry , feel nauseous most of the time
- toilet visits are about 12 times a day at present
- a lot of bh but generally painless and irregular

I didn't suffer anywhere near as much with my daughter pre labour!

I just remember a lot of period like cramping. A jelly type discharge, feelin like I needed to do number 2 a lot

I thought I was having braxton hicks the night before but it was actually pre labour! I felt period type cramps but the worst thing was shooting pains up my bum!!! Like someone was poking me with a stick :shock:

When I was pregnant with my first I woke up with period type cramps at 40+3 so not too far over! I remember feeling a lot of pressure down below. I also saw the midwife that day and she did a sweep and that got things moving. I don't remember going to the toilet at home but I did go twice on the triage ward and it was loose which is normal and I lost my mucus plug at the same time! I am currently 34 weeks with second and saw my midwife yesterday who confirmed baby's head is as far down as she can get but she has always been really low down. The pressure down below is horrendous to the poont that i feel bruised and cant lift my legs and I keep getting burning backache!! I don't think I can last another 6/7 weeks but I have a feeling this one might come early! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back